Eyebrow tattoo: Face tattoos have been popular since ancient times among the peoples of Oceania. People with the help of tattoos attributed various meanings. Tattoos determined:
- belonging to a particular tribe.
- The social status of a person.
- Reminders of military merit.
- A label for a crime.
- Slave label.
They were used to cover scars and skin imperfections. Now among young people, face tattooing is gaining popularity. Basically, they imitate their idols as musicians or just want to attract attention.
Eyebrow tattoos are especially popular. This gives visibility to a person in the eyes of others, a pattern or an inscription is not suitable for a business style.
Types of tattoos above the eyebrow
There are several types of eyebrow tattoos:
- Inscriptions. The inscriptions have different meanings: the name of the second half, a significant life date, a phrase reflecting the life principles and ideals of the individual.
- Image. Many musicians pierce their eyebrows with musical notes and other patterns that indicate their interests or indicate their professional activities.
- Tribal. An Indian pattern or ornament is applied along the eyebrow, which indicates a high status of a person.
- Decorative images. Various hearts, butterflies, stars, crowns and other patterns. Basically, such tattoos are popular among the representatives of the beautiful half of humanity.
- Talismans, signs of the zodiac.
A tattoo of this kind is a risky and extreme self-expression that not everyone around will appreciate. Such a tattoo can be the reason for denial of employment or dismissal. It is difficult to get rid of a tattoo, the skin on the face is very sensitive, so it will not be easy to remove it.
Very popular among young people. With the help of a phrase, you can convey your mood, show others your position on certain things.
The most popular inscriptions:
- Sos. This phrase is popular among animal lovers. It means a call for help and their salvation.
- Freedom. This phrase means the freedom of one’s thoughts and movements. A person talks about the freedom of his thoughts and actions, about independence from others.
- True. The inscription means the truth, the truth.
- “All together now”. A call to people to unite their forces.
However, many people do not dare to take such a radical step and prefer to stick stickers or temporary tattoos on their eyebrows. For many, this path is the only way to express themselves.
Advantages and disadvantages of a tattoo on the face
Tattoos are mostly inscriptions, pictures or patterns.
- Appearance transformation. This tattoo will help you stand out from the crowd.
- Individuality. You can create your own unique sketch that will emphasize your individuality.
- A forced measure. A tattoo will help hide various skin defects, such as scars and scars.
- Painful tattooing. The skin on the face is very sensitive, so the process of applying a tattoo will bring a lot of pain. Without painkillers, such a tattoo will not work.
- Master’s choice. Face tattooing is a very complicated procedure, not every master will undertake such a thing, and a good master is even more difficult.
- Skin change over time. The tattoo will cause the skin to age faster than the rest of the face. This is due to the fact that collagen is lost in the tattoo area, the skin will be less moisturized.
- Difficulties with work. Not all employers will be happy with such a transformation of their employee. High chance of losing your job. Difficulties with new employment.
Does it hurt to get a tattoo above the eyebrows
Tattoo on the face is much more painful than on the arm or leg. There is almost no fat layer above the eyebrow and a large number of nerve endings.
Eyebrow tattoo: Factors that affect the strength of pain:
- The thickness of the skin.
- Developed or atrophied muscle tissue on the face.
- The presence of fat.
- The number of nerve endings.
- Individual pain threshold.
The procedure will be especially painful for people who have very thin and sensitive skin.
What tattoos should not be stuffed above the eyebrows
There are a number of symbols and inscriptions that should not be stuffed:
- People’s names. Anything can happen in life, a person will leave, but the tattoo will remain.
- Tattoos of prison motifs. Unless you’re in prison, getting tattoos like this can be dangerous. If you have served time, you should not do this. In any case, prison tattoos do not inspire respect or trust among others.
- Symbolism of the subculture. Any subculture is a temporary phenomenon that will pass. With the change of fashion will come disappointment in the tattoo.
It is worth stopping your attention on a tattoo that will not lose its relevance over time.
It is up to you to decide whether to beat or not to beat a tattoo above the eyebrows. However, it is worth weighing the pros and cons. Business people should think about it thoroughly, as such a tattoo can harm your future career. It is strictly forbidden to beat a tattoo in a conspicuous place for people working in law enforcement.
Photo ideas of eyebrow tattoos
Related Searches Of Eyebrow tattoo: