Simple tattoos for men:
Simple tattoos for men: Wearable images at all times differed in a certain symbolism, and this made it possible to find out more about the character of a person. Since antiquity, rulers and brave warriors have painted their bodies with tattoos that stand out with predatory aggression and strength.
Modern tattoos are more variable – they can be selected based solely on artistic tastes. Many make tattoos to seduce the opposite sex. Some prefer romantic sketches, others – brutal and aggressive. Some tattoos create the image of the wearer as a bright, confident man who is able to take responsibility not only for himself, but also for other people.
The meaning of men’s tattoos
The modern body tattoo industry is a wide range of topics and styles for drawings on the skin. However, they have a unifying property, namely:
- A tattoo is a great opportunity for male self-expression in society. A well-chosen and stuffed image is able to distinguish its owner from the crowd, emphasizing his individuality. For example, a drawing can be associated with a profession, anniversaries, hobbies, musical preferences, be a kind of mouthpiece through which a person will express his worldview and life principles.
- If you do not take into account the meaning and meaning of the tattoo, then the image plays a decorative role. Thus, forming the appearance of a brutal, bright person with a strong will. Or vice versa, creating the style of a good, beautiful and romantic person.
- Most often, the tattoo has a secret meaning. Such images serve their owner as a kind of guiding star in the spiritual field, a protective amulet and a personal amulet. Also, to remind you of the touching turning points in the fate that have become significant on the path of life.
Thematic ideas for a tattoo
First of all, a tattoo should be memorable – emphasize the individuality of the owner, reflecting his interests and worldview. The variety of topics is conditionally divided into several classes:
- Artistic ornaments in the form of geometric figures, West German runes, ancient Russian symbols, ancient Greek motifs, Indian mandalas.
- Drawings of plants – prickly rose, black tulip, fern, birch leaves, oak.
- Animal themed tattoos – roaring lions, aggressive leopards, foxes, lizards, scorpions and elephants.
- Drawings of classical anatomical skulls.
- Image of popular people or movie characters, singers and musicians.
- Caricature tattoos – comics, cartoon characters or computer games (Joker tattoo).
- Thematic canvases, for example, formidable naval battles or photo landscapes.
- Tattoos are quotes from various artists, initials of loved ones, folk proverbs, catchphrases or personal life principles.
- Tattoos in oriental style – hieroglyphs, photographs of samurai and more.
Color design depends on the image. For example, ornamental patterns are most often applied with black paint. The same type of drawings and graphics, also in black. Also, small tattoos in one color look spectacular on girls.
For some individual tattoos, expressive effect with the use of bright colors. For example, drawings of plants, wild animals and portrait heroes stand out for their brightness and unusual decorative effect. For such tattoos, the use of many colors is a must.
When a plot canvas or realistic portraits are drawn, the choice of a color palette lies entirely with the customer.
Preferred location on the body
Large tattoos are traditionally applied to large areas of the body: back, side, chest, hips.
Shoulders, arms, chest – this is a favorite place for ornaments, hieroglyphs, Celtic symbols and inscriptions. For small tattoos choose the neck, wrist, shoulder, legs, feet and lower leg.
For highly artistic wearable works, the whole body can be involved, when the pattern from one part of the body smoothly passes into another. A person who decides to make such an unusual tattoo should carefully consider not only the plot, but also the location.
Features of application in the cabin
Before applying the selected sketch, it is important to know the meaning of the drawing. The fact is that the meaning of certain tattoos, especially prison ones, will not bring any positive. Therefore, before starting work, it is important to consult with the master, who understands the intricacies of choosing one or another image.
It is important to understand that both female and male tattoos are drawings for life, so you should not treat them superficially. Moreover, for some people, a tattoo also has an image effect. Therefore, it is better to make a tattoo in professional salons.
It has been proven by psychologists that any tattoo affects its owner on a subconscious level. A well-chosen tattoo can add confidence, and give energy to the winner. And an unsuccessful choice can lead, on the contrary, to the development of complexes and excessive constriction!