Want to know how body art works? But don’t you like big tattoos on your body? Mini tattoos are the perfect replacement for you. This article will look at various ideas for small And Also beautiful sketches and their meanings. Their advantages:
- low price;
- absence of pain;
- applied quickly;
- does not require much effort;
- heals quickly;
- can be easily hidden from prying eyes;
- a tattoo can hide a minor burn or scar.
Top Tattoo Ideas
- Anchor – this drawing symbolizes the certainty of a person in life, the presence of clear principles and views, steadfastness, confidence;
- Children’s foot – often chosen by newly-made fathers – a sign of love and devotion to the child, giving priority to the family;
- Moth – symbolizes looseness, freedom, love of life;
- Any of the Asian hieroglyphs is popular with men, thereby showing the depth of their inner world;
- Compass – means balance, adventure, steadfast principles;
- Any of the zodiac signs – serves as an amulet that protects against evil forces, weaknesses;
- The cross is a Christian symbol, the meaning of which is to protect against impure forces and failures;
- Birds – they are chosen by both boys and girls. They represent freedom, power, independence. If the guys choose the eagle, then the girls prefer the swallow, which means happiness, youth, hope and comfort;
- Mountains – the carrier of this image emphasizes its freedom and invincibility;
- Triangle with an eye – God’s protection from failures and temptations;
- Note, treble clef – suitable for music lovers.
Also, images of animals, stars, names, initials and other inscriptions are in high demand among both sexes.
Where are mini tattoos applied?
The “Action” of the drawing and its meaning are primarily affected by its place on the body. They fit best on small parts of the body.
- On the shoulder – the tattoo shows strength and reliability. Therefore, images of an anchor, representatives of the fauna are suitable;
- On the forearm. Animals (real or mythical), inscriptions, various symbols (including religious ones) are stuffed here;
- One of the sensory zones is the wrist: it is here that the connection between a person and his heart is located – the pulse. Accordingly, drawings with a deep meaning (inscriptions and symbols, including religious ones);
- On the palms, hands, fingers, talismans are applied to protect against rash actions, drawings that awaken creativity; hands – a tool of labor and influence on the human world;
- Mini tattoos do not look good on the sleeve, here we need pictures that are more authentic;
- The neck serves as a great place for mini tattoos. Signs and objects, inscriptions on this site, as a rule, reflect the life credo of a person;
- Tattoos on the chest also look great, protecting from risks and dangers;
- Tattoos are drawn on the side associated with personal emotional experiences (animals – then a person imitates them; symbols – then he strives for balance; inscriptions – often relating to love and family);
- Tattoos on the hips are associated with the intimate life of their owner, his relationship with his soulmate, his emotions. If you are a passionate and emotional person, drawings that help you achieve balance are suitable for you; downtrodden natures prefer tattoos that can awaken will, passion;
- On the back, any tattoos will look harmonious, the meaning of the tattoo depends only on the image. You can fill there any symbols, animals, birds, vegetation, any other drawings;
- Tattoos are stuffed on the shoulder blades, which have a religious or philosophical meaning – it is here that the centers of concentration of the will are present;
- Tattoos on the leg are able to attract good luck, happiness, love. Therefore, constellations and zodiac signs are suitable for her, serving as the strongest amulets.
Recommendations for stuffing tattoos
- Prepare a sketch of the future tattoo in advance and print it on plain paper or photo, choose its color, style and place of application;
- You can not drink alcohol and drugs before the procedure;
- Make sure you are not allergic to paints;
- Follow the master’s recommendations for taking care of the area where the tattoo heals. First, the drawing is covered with a film, then after a while it is removed, the area with the tattoo is processed by various means;
- It is recommended to find out the price of tattoos in advance and choose a trusted master.
Recommendations for choosing a sketch
- The drawing should be chosen based on the principle of proportionality between the site and the sketch, and from the anatomical forms of your body;
- If the tattoo will be in the form of an ornament – choose the style you like best. The complexity of the work depends on a certain style (Celtic, Maori, etc.) and the place of the tattoo on the body;
- At first, choose light pictures – inscriptions, zodiac signs;
- Try not to overdo it with the number of pictures on the body;
- Choose a tattoo based on its purpose: amulets and amulets serve as protection and attract good luck; if there are weaknesses, choose drawings that enhance directly opposite qualities.
Mini tattoos are notable for their simplicity, restraint and deep meaning. The meaning of a tattoo depends on the area where it is located, the sketch, style and colors.