Tattoo on the ear:
Tattoo on the ear: Ear tattoos are increasingly appearing in photographs of stars and ordinary people. Small drawings are chosen by both girls and boys. A tattoo on the auricle or right behind it of a small size allows you to express the character of the owner. This is a good solution for those who do not dare to get large tattoos, but want to bring a bright zest to their appearance.
Pros of a tattoo on the ear
Ear tattoos are becoming very popular for a reason. What are the advantages:
- Unusual view. This tattoo looks stylish and cool, goes well with jewelry, especially with piercings.
- A small drawing is easy to hide if necessary.
- The small size of the tattoo makes it inexpensive and accessible to everyone. It also reduces the time it takes to work on it.
Even a tiny tattoo can help to cope with the complexes and become more confident. The drawing will distract attention from the shortcomings, in addition, scars can be hidden with a tattoo.
Where does it look best?
A tattoo on the ear cartilage looks beautiful, but you should choose a clear pattern with a small amount of detail. Otherwise, the most beautiful tattoo from afar will look like a dirty spot. A cartilage tattoo can imitate moles, it is believed that they bring happiness.
The combination of a small tattoo with a piercing or microdermal, which serve as a continuation of the pattern, looks beautiful. It can be a shiny rhinestone in the center of the bud or a metal ball like dew on the leaves.
If you want to keep a new tattoo a secret, it is better to do it on the cartilage on the back of the ear or right behind the ear on the neck. The second option will allow you to apply a larger drawing. Guys often get whole ear tattoos, choosing images with skulls or aggressive animals for a sketch.
The meaning of tattoos
A tattoo is a way of expressing individuality, which means there are many options for reading symbols. One drawing for different people is associated with different things, but there are several universal meanings:
- Birds and feathers. They indicate a restless nature, easy to climb. Girls love to choose bright beautiful birds, for example, flamingos.
- Cats and foxes. Both of these animals are symbols of mischief, they are playful and restless.
- Flowers. Most often these are female tattoos. Floral images and floral ornaments are chosen by gentle and dreamy natures.
- Notes are a symbol of a creative person or at least a great connoisseur of music.
- Skulls. Fans of hard rock, informal people, bikers like to wear such symbols. The skull indicates the rigidity of the character.
- Predatory animals. Such tattoos are chosen by people who are determined and uncompromising, ready to do anything.
- Cards, dice. A suitable pattern for gamblers and those who wish to attract good luck.
Lots of sketch ideas. In a tattoo, you can encrypt a name, significant dates, hobbies, occupation. Some apply magic symbols designed to protect from trouble or bring good luck, money, love.
One way or another, it is important to carefully consider the image, it will remain for life, and the process of reducing a tattoo is very painful. It is best to come up with an original drawing by drawing it yourself. If there are no artistic talents, you can choose a tattoo from a photo and make the necessary changes, or make it to order from the master.
How to choose a tattoo parlor
It’s good when there is a familiar proven master, but not everyone is lucky. When making the first tattoo, the tattoo parlor must be chosen even more carefully than the sketch. Ideally, if this is an old proven place with a lot of satisfied customers and reviews about it from netizens. A good master will not hide details and will definitely tell you about each stage of tattooing.
Another important point is the cleanliness of the room and tools. Everything should be clean up to the chairs in the room. Masters must work in disposable gloves, and tools are sterilized.
You should not try to save money and choose someone who agrees to get a tattoo cheaper than anyone else. At best, you will not like the quality of work, at worst, you will have to spend a much larger amount on treatment. A good tattoo can’t be cheap.
What to consider in the process
The skin on the ears and behind them is delicate and sensitive, which means you need to take into account several nuances:
- The sketch should be as simple as possible. The small area and shape of the ear does not allow for a complex drawing with a lot of details.
- The tattoo will require regular updating. This is especially true of the skin on the ears, it is very mobile. In addition, the release of earwax and fat do not contribute to the safety of the tattoo.
And most importantly, it will hurt a lot. This is due to the large number of nerve endings on the ears and thin delicate skin. The smaller and simpler the drawing, the faster the session will end and the less pain you will have to endure. You may be asked to use an anesthetic that is applied to the skin before the procedure.
How to properly care
For a tattoo on the ears, care is the same as in other places. It is important to keep clean and prevent dust and dirt from getting inside until the crust comes off. A healing cream is applied to a fresh tattoo a couple of times a day. You can not peel off the crust on the ear and try not to scratch the place where the tattoo was applied. The master himself will tell you more about the rules of care.
Photo ideas of original tattoos on the ear