Wrist tattoos for men:
Wrist tattoos for men: Wrist tattoos for men have evolved significantly over the past few years. Today there is a wide variety of designs to choose from. And all this with very different meanings. Some common wrist tattoos for men include eye tattoos, Kanji characters, initials, full names, and so on.
Here is a list of some of the more common wrist tattoos that men prefer and what they might mean:
Wrist tattoos with religious symbols
While almost every tattoo is a statement in itself, religious symbol tattoos are perhaps the most vocal and outspoken. This is your way of telling the world that you subscribe to a particular faith and you are not ashamed to admit it.
Choosing any religious symbol for your tattoo requires a lot of thought beforehand. This statement will resonate throughout your life. This will affect, both positively and negatively, most of the people you meet. However, here are some common choices and what they mean:
- Om: This tattoo is an image of a sacred mantra.
- Yin-Yang: perhaps one of the most popular tattoos in the world (on any part of the body). It represents the harmony between two complementary forces. Comes from ancient Chinese philosophy.
- IK Onkar: This is a strong statement that means one higher reality. Comes from Sikhism.
Star tattoos on the male wrist
They are also very popular among men. Star tattoos mean a wide variety of things depending on the number of dots included in the design:
- Starfish: This is the personification of guidance, protection and security.
- Rising star pentagram: balance and protection.
- Star of David: This is also another very popular choice. It is a common Jewish and Israeli symbol.
- Descending star pentagram: This is a very controversial choice as it represents the sign of the devil.
- Shooting star: this is the personification of human philosophy about the transience of life
Zodiac sign tattoos are popular with both genders and all 12 have different meanings:
- Aries: represents energy, confidence, courage and impatience
- Taurus: Represents love, patience, practicality and understanding
- Gemini: Represents balance, adaptability, flexibility and support
- Cancer: represents conservatism, capriciousness, sympathy and loyalty
- Leo: Represents leadership, conciseness, intuition and stubbornness
- Virgo: personifies curiosity, intuition, shows that the person is analytical and a team player
- Libra: represents stability, harmony, romance and charm
- Scorpio: represents passion, intelligence, intuition and emotions
- Sagittarius: Represents wit, savvy, impatience and adventurous nature
- Capricorn: personifies practicality, restraint, patience and an organized personality
- Aquarius: personifies honesty, loyalty, intelligence and laziness
- Pisces: personifies ingenuity, selflessness, honesty and compassion
Statue tattoos on the wrists.
If you are interested in works of art then these portrait style tattoos can be great for your body image. With painstaking detailing and a keen eye, it’s easy to tell that these wrist tattoos are truly impressive.
From the detail in the artwork itself, the depth created by the shading, to how the artist implements the actual lighting, these tattoos can easily be considered astounding, to say the least. It takes a lot of talent to turn flesh into a realistic, statuesque masterpiece. Speaking of turning skin to stone, these wrist tattoos pave the way for bold art with flair.
simple wrist tattoos
Sometimes big things come in smaller packages. If you’re looking for something a little less flashy, then these simple wrist tattoos will spark the inspiration you’ve been needing. These simple tattoos are full of ideas for style additions that are just right for you. A simple design is not only a stylish statement, but also a very handy tattoo if you need to disguise it for work or a job interview.
Other popular wrist tattoos for men include sun tattoos, birds, plants, numbers, musical notes, and kanji symbol tattoos. All of these designs mean something a little different and more personal to the tattoo wearer. Many of them are popular because they show strength and look really cool.